Friday, July 3, 2009

One of theThousand Worries

I am going to have the Bible Knowledge Quiz at Methodist Girls School, Ipoh tomorrow... I'm so worry because I'm not well prepared. I just don't know why I can't remember most of the incidents happened, though I had studied all the parables, I would forget when I come back to it. I pray... that God will give me strength to carry on, I'm so discourage now. Also give me wisdom so that I can understand thoroughly and have it clearly in my mind. Oh, I'm so afraid of incriminating my partner, I know she and the teacher are going to be upset if I make a mistake or even fail to answer in verbal. If we make it to final part, we will have oral context questions IN THE HALL ON THE STAGE which is the most panicking part, everyone will be looking at you. If I'm nervous, how am I going to answer the questions??? Dare not think about it. My friends asked why am I so inconfident in myself, this is because I'm only little human... my ability is only that small...

1 comment:

PP said...

don't worry lah,wish u good luck 2moro oh!GOD BLESS YOU...