Monday, October 12, 2009

Morning breeze is nice


Jesus! I jogged in the neighbourhood at 5:30 am. Com'on, maybe it's not a big deal for you but yes for me. My family is sort of the lazy person to wake up early in the morning to do exercise except for my father, he is a taekwondo black belt holder. Once in a while we had a brisk walk in the Proton City Lake, I remember the last time was in mid year of last year, it was also the last time I we had our happy moment with gonggong. My little youngest sister was too lazy to get out of bed, but I was still manage to wake her up and jogged. Since she is so free after her UPSR, she can take her nap after back from school.


We brought a torch, it was dark, for safety concern. How I wish I have a dog, which I will named him Hero, who will protect his master at anytime in anywhere. Just imagine a white dog jogging with you ( not chasing you) and wagging his tail, what a beautiful sight? What a silly thought? I have my weight gained started from August due to the pressure from the exam. I tend to eat a lot during revision. Well, I don't hope to put off weight, exercise just to stay healthy. It's really nice to exercise in the morning. I love the breeze pat on my cheeks. 


Bye.

No comments: